- 0 Item
- +372 55 35498
Floppy emuDrive wihout case.
Floppy emuDrive is SD card Drive that simulates floppy driver interface. It is used to replace common floppy drive in every industrial control machine. It is compatible with floppy driver's interface, consumer can make use of it by connecting the Floppy emuDrive to the computer, replacing the floppy disc by SD card.
Regarding mainboard, it is similar with the traditional floppy drive - insert the 34 pin FDC on mainboard and it can be used as the floppy drive.
Comparing the SD card to floppy disk, the SD card has many advantages such as: smaller size, easier to carry, longer service time, diamagnetic, mould proof and aseismatic features.
The operation of your machine is no different than before. You use the same menus and commands to load designs/parameters as before but you won't hear the grinding sound you used to hear from your old floppy drive. Instead, your machine will quietly load the designs/parameters and it will be a little bit faster and... you're ready to go.
Technical Data :
- 34 pins floppy connector .
- Power plug (4-pin).
- 5V +/- 10% standard power floppy connector input.
Interface connections and devices:
- 2 buttons
- 1 x7-segment display
- 25 mm x101 mm x95 mm (B xH xT)
- SD Memory Card
- SD Card up to 2GB
- SDHC Card supported up to 32GB
- FAT32 supported. Long name file supported. IMA, VFD filetype.(one x.IMA->one floppy)
- 160K, 180K, 320K, 360K, 720K, 820K, 1.2M, 1.44M disks is supported, MFM